Hurry Now! Due to unprecedented demand stock is limited! We have more on the way. Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis!
- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- LED speed display screen
- Powerful motor up to 16000 RPM
- Rechargeable battery can be used plugged in or cordlessly
- 5 speed levels
- All body shell made by aluminium alloy
- Unique non-slip design
- Precision calibration loop
- Adjustable needle depth ranging from 0mm - 2.5mm
- Screw lock cartridges to minimise drag
The X5 improves the appearance of:
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scarring
- Stretch Marks
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Hyperpigmentation & Melasma
- Sun Damage
- Dull Skin Tone (Brightens skin)
- Overall Texture and Tone (Smooths skin)
Dr.Pen Ultima X5 Dermapen Wireless Rechargeable Micro-Needle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Check out the Dr. Pen Ultima X5. An effective, economical and professional skincare device which leaves you feeling and looking better. Achieve and maintain a healthy looking more beautiful and youthful appearance.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen Ultima X5 and feel confident in your new skin!
- Visual and noticeable cosmetic improvement in a few days from the first treatment
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr.Pen Ultima X5 Instructions
View the full instruction manual for the X5 dermapen
Also see our instruction guide here.
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Sterilise cartridges and skin before use.
- Wash skin and make sure it's completely dry and free of any makeup, dirty or lotions.
- Move in small circles or a criss cross motion over the desired area 2-4 times.
- Apply non-irritating moisturiser or repairing serum after use.
- Please patch test before use. For any uncertainties please speak with a health professional before use.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen M5 Device
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-wounds in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the body, but declines with age. This stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to regenerate and become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, hips, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of Dr Pen Micro-needling Treatments:
- Short treatment time
- Reduced cost compared with paying for multiple salon treatments
- Ability to use the device plugged in or cordlessly
- Adjustable needle depth
- Minimal downtime
- Vastly improved skin texture and tone
- Anti-Ageing benefits
Registered with ARTG: 330372
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.