10 pack of silicon tipped nanoneedle cartridges compatible with the Dr. Pen A1-W only.
Increase the amount of product your skin absorbs and get your glow on with nano needling!
Nano-needling is a pain-free way of creating the micro-channels that induce collagen production.
The nano needles are super fine (approx ⅓ size of a human hair) and only penetrate the stratum corneum. It helps increase absorption of topical products such as Vitamin C serums, to give your skin that beautiful glow!
The nano-needles are tipped in silicon and made of high-quality stainless steel. Nano-needles are for one-time use only. Do not use the same cartridge for multiple treatments.
How does Nano-Needling with Dr. Pen work?
Nano-needling is similar to microneedling, in that it creates micro-channels in the skin. With nano-needling, these channels are so small that you can perform this treatment safely every week.
Nano-needling is much less invasive than microneedling and allows up to 97% product absorption. It doesn’t require any numbing cream and has zero downtime.
The needles on a nano cartridge are hair-like in thickness, allowing you to trigger the healing response that increases collagen production without microneedling. Nano-needling allows your products to be absorbed better and will give you a more instant glow!
How to Use:
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a complete guide.
What’s In the Box:
10 x Nano-needle cartridges for the Dr. Pen A1-W Microneedling PenDO NOT USE
On open wounds.
On active acne or irritated skin.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a full list of contraindications
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.