Introducing the NEW Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Device - a cutting-edge skin and beauty solution designed with salon owners and beauty professionals in mind.
The device has all the perfect features for beauty professionals, such as wired and wireless usage options, allowing you to move flexibly and use it in any setting.
The Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Device also offers a large LED control screen that offers clear visibility and control during your microneedling treatment, allowing you to deliver professional-grade results to your clients with ease.
Its ergonomic design ensures a comfortable grip, even during extended use, making it a perfect choice for busy beauty professionals like you.
Microneedling Benefits From Using Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen Includes The Improved Appearance Of:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss
- Sun Damage
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens out skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
Key Features of The Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen
- Large LED Control Screen: Clear visibility and easy control of functions for effective treatments.
- Pro Anti-Slip Design: Ensures a secure grip during use, providing stability and confidence.
- 6 Speed Settings & Variable Depth Gauge: Customise treatments according to your skin's concerns for optimal results.
- Brand New Technology: Equipped with innovative features, including an intuitive induction stand for convenience and safety.
- Dual Power Options: Use it wired with a 2-meter cord or wirelessly for up to 3-4 hours on a full charge, adapting to your lifestyle.
- Large Cartridge Selection: Choose from various cartridges, including 12-pin, 18-pin, 24-pin, 36-pin, 42-pin, Round nanoneedling cartridge, and Square nanoneedling cartridge options to suit different skin types and procedures.
- Enhanced Skincare Absorption: New wavy contact surface in cartridges improves absorption of skincare products, enhancing results.
- Improved Safety Features: A 3-lock fixed cartridge connector and a backflow protection membrane ensure stability and optimum use.
More Reasons To Love The Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen…
- 0-2.5mm needle adjustment range
- 6 adjustable speed levels (up to 15,000 rpm)
- Flashing display indicator to notify the battery is running low
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- Safe, effective, cost-efficient and non-invasive treatment
- Minimal downtime
- Extremely high absorption of skincare products
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
- 1-year warranty provided
What’s In The Box
- 1 x Dr. Pen A11 microneedling pen
- 1 x A11 Inductive Base
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Charging Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x 18-pin Cartridges
- Product Dimensions (Pen): 170mm x 135mm
- Product Dimensions (Base): 138mm x 56mm
- Net Weight (Pen): 648g
- Battery Capacity: 700 mAh
- Input voltage: 100-240 V
- Output voltage: 5V - 1000 mA
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Battery life: 3-4 hours/one charge
How to Use
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure you have all the necessary equipment to sanitise the cartridge: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please read our detailed instruction guide here.
- Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQs section.
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat), then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum to each area before needling. This will help ensure the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
- Safely dispose cartridge after every use.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
- One cartridge more than once.
For microneedling: Microneedling should be performed once every 4-6 weeks. Results may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first 2 sessions.
For nanoneedling: Use the device once every week; can also be used between microneedling sessions. Results may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first sessions.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The Food and Drug Administration may not have evaluated this product and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please get in touch with your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.