10 pack of 36 needle Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with the A6 Ultima.
- The needles are made of high quality stainless steel.
- The 36 pin suits deep wrinkle, surgical and acne scarring applications best.
- Ensure to use a new one each time, don't reuse.
- Registered with ARTG: 337693
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using Dr Pen microneedling pen:
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort for the patient
- Shorter convalescence time
How to Use
- Sterilise cartridges before use.
- Wash skin and make sure it's completely dry.
- Move in small circles over the desired area 2-4 times.
- Apply moisturiser or repairing serum after use.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
The Dr Pen A6 Ultima is perfect for the freelancing esthetician or brick and mortar business. The 36 pin cartridges work wonders for collagen production! After the treatment, the difference in my client’s skin is unbelievable. If your client has sensitive skin, get the 9 or 12 pin cartridges.
Dr. Pen delivers on quality, and superior service. My device is perfect, and the pins are always severed to my home a week early.
Best deal on the internet.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.