Looking for a microneedling pen that is easy to use and will tackle deep body scarring? The Dr. Pen A1W Microneedling Pen is for you! This pen is perfect for those wanting to microneedle in the comfort of their own home without compromising on quality.
Benefits of the Dr. Pen Ultima A1w Microneedling Pen:
- The key difference between the A1w and other microneedling pens is that it can go 3mm deep; all other pens only go to 2.5mm. This depth is ideal for those with deep body scars.
- With a motor of 15,000 RPM and five adjustable speed levels, the A1w is perfect for targeting every skin concern.
- The rechargeable battery can be used either plugged in or cordlessly, and it only takes 4 hours to charge fully!
- The non-slip design allows for an easy and seamless microneedling treatment.
- Screw lock the needle cartridges into place to increase security and reliability.
Microneedling With the Dr. Pen Ultima A1w Improves the Appearance of:
- Scars, such as acne, surgical or other textural irregularities
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair loss and Alopecia
- Enlarged pores
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Loose skin
- Dull/dehydrated skin
Microneedling helps promote:
- Smoother, more radiant skin
- Brighter complexion
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Even skin tone
- Hair growth
- Firming and tightening skin
- Production of collagen and elastin
- Production absorption
How does Microneedling work?The needles create tiny micro-channels on the surface of the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulate a healing response in the skin, which includes increased production of both collagen and elastin.
Having more collagen and elastin causes the skin to become firmer, reduces scars gradually, and smooths wrinkles over time. The Pen can be used multi-directionally, so the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, or scalp.
How to use the Dr. Pen Ultima A1W Microneedling Pen:Please read our instruction guide here.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin
- Please refer to our instruction guide for a full list of contraindications
In the box:
1 x Dr. Pen A1W Microneedling Pen
2 x 12-pin cartridges for Dr. Pen A1W
10 x Extra 12-pin cartridges (BONUS pack worth $55)
1 x AU to US Charger
1 x USB charger cable
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Travel case
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
This is a great microneedling pen for a number of reasons: 1) you can charge it and use it cordless; 2) the needle cartridges stay securely in place; and 3) you can adjust up 3mm. The fact that I can do this at home and not spend hundreds (or thousands) at the Dermatologist’s office, is a no brainer for me. I will say that the packaging/container the pen, cartridges, and charging cord come in is not great; I’m planning to buy something else to store them in. Overall, I’m satisfied with my purchase and highly recommend it.
Great price and easy to use at home
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.