The new Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen is more powerful and dynamic than its younger sibling, the Dr. Pen M5. The control and precision that Dr. Pen M8 provides allow for a treatment that is intense at targeting deep scars and deep wrinkles. The easy to use M8 is designed to reduce discomfort and trauma without compromising on the quality of the microneedling treatment.
Benefits of the Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen:
- Dr. Pen M8 has the finest needle gauge pin cartridges; the fine needles help increase comfort when needling.
- The needles have an edge that is arced and designed to flatten uneven skin surfaces to improve the treatment’s efficiency.
- Dr. Pen M8 has a powerful motor of up to 15,000 RPM.
- Built-in LED screen with a 6-speed control.
- The M8 has a built-in rechargeable battery that has four hours of battery life.
- Adjustable needle depth from 0mm-2.5mm, allowing you to target every skincare concern.
- The high-speed vertical movement reduces discomfort and easily breaks up scar tissue without the risk of bending or dragging.
Microneedling With the Dr. Pen M8 Pen Improves the Appearance of:
- Signs of aging
- Scars, such as acne, surgical or other textural irregularities
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair loss and Alopecia
- Enlarged pores
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Loose skin
- Dull/dehydrated skin
Microneedling helps promote:
- Smoother, more radiant skin
- Brighter complexion
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Even skin tone
- Hair growth
- Firming and tightening skin
- Production of collagen and elastin
- Production absorption
How does microneedling work?
Microneedling creates tiny micro-channels in the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulates the skin's healing response, which increases collagen production and elastin.
This new collagen and elastin production forms a new layer of skin tissue that's firmer, and more youthful in appearance. Dr. Pen M8 can be used multi-directionally, so the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, or scalp.
How to use the Dr. Pen M8:
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a complete guide.
DO NOT USE:
- On open wounds
- On active acne or irritated skin
- Please refer to our instruction guide for a full list of contraindications
2 x Cartridges for Dr. Pen M8
1 x US Charger adapter
1 x USB charger cable
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Travel case
Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQS section. Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.