12-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen (10 Pack)
Wired or wireless, ensure maximum use of Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen with a suitable microneedle cartridge. Comes with seven options of cartridges, 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridge is a treat for your skin condition and concerns.
The 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridge needles improve the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, and overall skin texture by stimulating collagen production.
The 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridges are suitable to help treatment of the face area skin concerns, such as:
- Deep wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scarring and other scarring
- Skin textures
- Firming the skin
- Sun damage
- Even-out skin tone
Comes with 2 new unique features and more...
- (New) Adopts a wavy contact surface to help with better skincare product absorption
- (New) Equipped with a three-snap fixed structure for better performance and protect the device machine
- Easily connected with Dr. Pen A9
- Fine gauge made out of high-quality stainless steel
- Maximum depth of 2.5mm
- 10x pack of 12-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- DO NOT USE one cartridge more than once for safety and hygiene reasons
- DO NOT USE on open wounds/broken skin
- DO NOT USE on acne or irritated skin
- DO NOT USE or continue to use if irritation occurs
- DO NOT RE-USE the same cartridge after one treatment
- 12-pin Microneedle Cartridges are NOT suitable for hair loss
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- All cartridges need to be sterilised before use; after opening, remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge.
- Attach the 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridge to the Dr. Pen A9 pen.
- Double-cleansing the face to remove dirt, oil, and makeup residue.
- Set the needle depth according to your preference.
- Set the speed of the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen for this specific treatment.
- Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas.
- Apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum in each area before needling to boost results and prevent dragging.
- The recommended pattern to use is cross-hatch; use light pressure only, do not pull the skin.
Performs microneedling treatment only every 4-6 weeks
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.