The 24-Pin Microneedle Cartridge is one of the seven cartridges to choose from the M8S microneedling cartridges range. This 24-Pin Microneedle Cartridge is a versatile cartridge with the gauge to use on the face, body, and even the scalp area.
The list of treatments you can use with the 24-Pin Microneedle Cartridge for Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen, as below:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scarring & Other Scarring
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
- Skin firming
- Targeted spots
Versatile cartridge 24-Pin Microneedle Cartridges have more key features…
- Promotes an increase in skincare product absorption with a newly designed wavy contact surface
- Increase performance and device protection with a new three snap connector
- Easily attached with Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- Fine gauge made out of high-quality stainless steel
- Maximum depth of 2.5mm
- 10x pack of 24-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On broken skin
- On active acne
- Or continue to use if irritation occurs
- Safely dispose your cartridge after one treatment, re-use is not allowed
- Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment.
- Safely remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge before usage
- Connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- After double-cleansing the face, tie back your hair
- Apply enough amount Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum in the desired small areas
- Turn the device on, and set the depth and speed for the treatment
- Slowly start microneedling in small areas in a cross-hatch pattern
- Use light pressure not to drag/pull the skin
- Dispose of your microneedling cartridge after only one treatment, do not re-use
Microneedling treatment can only be performed once every 4-6 weeks
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.