The Dr. Pen A6 Ultima Microneedling Pen allows you to experience quality salon microneedling in the comfort of your home. With its five-speed levels and adjustable needle depth, your microneedling treatment can be customized to your exact skincare concerns.
Benefits of the Dr. Pen A6 Microneedling Pen
- The Dr. Pen A6 Ultima Microneedling Pen has 5-speed levels and has up to 15,000 RPM.
- With an adjustable dial with needle depth ranging from 0mm to 2.5mm, you can tailor your treatment to your skincare concern.
- The A6 is a more economical choice compared to a derma roller. A derma-roller needs to be replaced every few months, whereas, with a microneedling pen, you only replace the cartridges.
- With two interchangeable batteries, the Dr. Pen Ultima A6 can be used plugged in or cordlessly.
Microneedling Improves the Appearance of:
- Signs of aging
- Scars, such as acne, surgical or other textural irregularities
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair loss and Alopecia
- Enlarged pores
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Loose skin
- Dull/dehydrated skin
Microneedling helps promote:
- Smoother, more radiant skin
- Brighter complexion
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Even skin tone
- Hair growth
- Firming and tightening skin
- Production of collagen and elastin
- Production absorption
How does Microneedling work?
The needles create tiny micro-channels on the surface of the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulate a healing response in the skin, which includes increased production of both collagen and elastin.
Having more collagen and elastin causes the skin to become firmer, reduces scars gradually, and smooths wrinkles over time. The Pen can be used multi-directionally, so the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, or scalp.
How to use the Dr. Pen Ultima A6 Microneedling Pen:
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a complete guide.
DO NOT USE:
- On open wounds
- On active acne or irritated skin
What's in the box?
1 x Dr. Pen Ultima A6 Microneedling Pen
2 x cartridges for Dr. Pen A6
10 x Extra 12-pin cartridges (BONUS pack worth $55)
2 x Lithium-ion batteries
1 x US Charger adapter
1 x USB charger cable
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Travel case
Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQS section. Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.