10 pack of silicon tipped nanoneedle cartridges compatible with the Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen.
Nano needling is great for those who wish for their serums to infuse deeper into the skin, and assist with swelling or pore reduction.
Nano-needling is pain-free, zero downtime and can be done weekly.
The nano needles are super fine (approx ⅓ size of a human hair) and only penetrate the stratum corneum. It helps increase absorption of topical products to give your skin that beautiful glow!
With its tiny needles made of stainless steel and tipped with a thin layer of silicon, your skin will be stimulated to produce more collagen and soak up your serums.
For hygiene purposes, nano needle cartridges are single use only. Do not reuse nanoneedles.
How does Nano-Needling with Dr. Pen work?
Nano-needling is similar to microneedling, in that it creates micro-channels in the skin. With nano-needling, these channels are so small that you can perform this treatment safely every week.
Nano-needling is much less invasive than microneedling and allows up to 97% product absorption. It doesn’t require any numbing cream and has zero downtime.
The needles on a nano cartridge are hair-like in thickness, allowing you to trigger the healing response that increases collagen production without microneedling.
Microneedling is best for targeting deeper wrinkles, scarring, pigmentation, and more, whereas nano-needling allows for your products to be absorbed better and will give you more of an instant glow!
How to Use:
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a complete guide.
What’s In the Box:
10 x Nanoneedle cartridges for the Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On active acne or irritated skin.
- Please refer to our instruction guide for a full list of contraindications.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
I've enjoyed everything I've received from Dr. Pen.
The pen is great but only if the numbers of the depth could be more visible that would be awesome.
Nano Pin Cartridges for M8 (10 Pack)
Nano Pin Cartridges for M8 (10 Pack)
Ordered one day received the next, also received free gift.
I’m happy y my M8 pen, easy to use and my skin looked fresh and felt firm after my first nano treatment. I will do a needle treatment as soon as I buy the numbing cream.
Nano Pin Replacement Cartridges for M8 PowerDerm 10X
High quality highly recommend
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.