A preferred choice of cartridge to rejuvenate and boost the skin's appearance, the nanoneedling cartridge. Get the full benefits out of your A9 microneedling pen by using a nanoneedling cartridge in your weekly skincare routine. Suitable for all skin types, and perfect for microneedling newbies as it is less invasive than microneedling.
The Nano Round Nanoneedling Cartridge is one of the seven cartridges to choose from in the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen range. It is one of the two available options for nanoneedling cartridges.
The Nano Round Nanoneedling Cartridges are suitable to help rejuvenate your facial skin, with the following list of superiority:
- 97% more product absorption than topical application
- No numbing cream required to do the treatment
- Gives an instant glow effect on the skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Brightens complexion
- De-puff targeted area
- Safely perform in-between microneedling sessions
- Zero downtime
- Nanoneedling can be used with active skincare ingredients, unlike microneedling
- (New) Adopts a wavy surface to help with better contacts for skin care product absorption
- Easily connected with Dr. Pen A9 microneedling pen
- Made out of high-quality and anti-bacterial silicone tip
- 10x pack of Nano Round Nanoneedling Cartridges for Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- DO NOT RE-USE one cartridge more than once
- DO NOT USE on open wounds
- DO NOT USE on visibly broken skin
- DO NOT USE on active acne
- DO NOT USE or continue to use if irritation occurs
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge (All cartridges come with a sterile pack)
- Put and connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen device
- Double-cleanse the face, and make sure it’s clean before applying your favourite skincare products.
- Configure the depth of the nano cartridge according to your preference.
- Set the specific speed for your treatment.
- Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas.
- Use only a cross-hatch pattern to not miss any skin area.
- Use light pressure and ensure not to drag or pull the skin.
- Nanoneedling treatment can be performed weekly without downtime with active/non-active ingredients
- You can nano needling in-between your microneedling sessions to boost your results
- Recommended to use Femvy Hyaluronic Acid or Femvy Peptide Complex Serum
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.