Unlock the full potential of your Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen with Nano Round Nanoneedle Cartridges, designed for a weekly skin boost and rejuvenation. Nanoneedling, suitable for all skin types and perfect for beginners, provides a needle-free solution for enhanced skincare benefits.
The Nano Round Nanoneedling Cartridge is one of two exceptional options available for nanoneedling cartridges compatible with the Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen.
Key Benefits of Nano Round Nanoneedling:
- 97% increase in product absorption compared to topical application
- No need for numbing cream
- Instant glow effect on the skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Brightens the skin tone
- De-puffs swollen-looking areas
- Safe for use in-between microneedling sessions
- No downtime required
- Compatible with active skincare ingredients
- Makeup application/skincare can be resumed immediately after treatment
**New and Enhanced Features:**
- Adopts a wavy contact surface for improved skincare product absorption
- Equipped with a three-snap fixed structure to prevent backflow, enhancing performance and protecting the device
- Easily connected with Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen
- Tip made from high-quality silicone material
- 10x pack of Nano Round Nanoneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE:
- On open wounds
- On broken skin
- On active acne
- If irritation occurs
Important Sterilization Steps:
1. Ensure necessary equipment for sterilization: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above), and a clean container.
2. Put on gloves to avoid contamination.
3. Check the cartridge for perfect needle condition, ensuring no bending, and remove any debris.
4. Dip the cartridge needle into isopropyl alcohol solution or use a spray model, then soak for a couple of minutes.
5. Allow the cartridge to air dry before use.
How to Use:
1. All cartridges come with a sterile pack.
2. Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge.
3. Put and connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen A11 Microneedling Pen device.
4. Double-cleanse the face and ensure it's clean before applying your favorite skincare products.
5. Tie back hair and remove it from the face area.
6. Configure the depth of the nano cartridge according to your preference.
7. Set the specific speed for your treatment.
8. Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas.
9. Use only a cross-hatch pattern to cover all skin areas.
10. Apply light pressure and ensure not to drag or pull the skin.
- Nanoneedling treatment can be performed weekly without downtime with active/non-active ingredients.
- Perform nanoneedling in between microneedling sessions to boost results.
- Use Femvy Hyaluronic Acid or Femvy Peptide Complex Serum to complete your treatment.
Consult your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The information provided here is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Read and follow all instructions and information provided with the product. If you have medical concerns, contact your healthcare provider promptly. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.