10 pack of 16 needle Dr. Pen cartridges, compatible with the Dr. Pen A6S Microneedling Pen only.
The needles are made of high-quality surgical stainless steel and titanium. The 16 pin cartridge suits smaller areas and is unique to the Dr. Pen A6S. The 16 pin cartridge features the finest needle gauge, at 0.18mm thickness, which allows for a precise application.
Each cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
Cartridges are single use only. Ensure to use a new needle cartridge each time you microneedle.
How does Microneedling with Dr. Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-channels on the surface of the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulates the skin’s healing response and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
Having more collagen and elastin causes the skin to become firmer, reduces scars gradually, and smooths out wrinkles over time. Dr. Pen microneedling pens can be used multi-directionally so that the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, or buttocks.
How to Use:
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a complete guide.
What’s In the Box:
10 x 16 needle cartridges for the Dr. Pen A6S Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
On broken skin or open wounds
On active acne or irritated skin
Please refer to our instruction guide for the full list of contraindications
- 16-pin cartridges are not suitable for hair loss application
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
16 Pin Cartridges for A6S Ultima x 10
A un no lo e probado pero el envío fue muy rápido
I cannot actually compare it to anything, but, I love it! Easy to use and great results even for this novice!
The thinner needles create micro channels with less trauma. The down time is much less than the old fashioned rollers and other derma needle pen brands. I’m so glad I found these. I only wish they had a body cartridge with these ultra sharp, thin needles. For now, I’m using this one for face and body. Thank you for a great and affordable product!
Perfect amount of pins for my face with monthly needling. Fast postage!
My skin is looking fantastic!
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.