10 pack of 36 needle Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with the Dr. Pen A7 Microneedling Pen only.
This cartridge is perfect for those with sensitive skin or those who wish to microneedle larger body areas. The needles are made from high-quality stainless steel.
Each cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
Cartridges are not reusable. Do not use the same cartridge for more than one treatment.
How does microneedling with Dr. Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-channels on the surface of the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulate the healing response that helps stimulate increased production of collagen and elastin.
Having more collagen and elastin causes the skin to become firmer, reduces scars gradually, and smooths out wrinkles over time. Dr. Pen microneedling pens can be used multi-directionally so that the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, or scalp.
How to Use:
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a complete guide.
What’s In the Box:
10 x 36 needle cartridges for the Dr. Pen A7 Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
On broken skin or open wounds
On active acne or irritated skin
- Please refer to our instruction guide for the full list of contraindications
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
I have not tried the 36 pin cartridge because i will be using it for bigger areas like stomach,thighs etc.I did use the 12 pin cartridge and I love it.20mins of numbing with my zensa and my clients actually fell asleep while I was treating them.The needles are nice and thin and their skin looks amazing.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.