- Registered with ARTG: 330372
- Dr. Pen A6 Ultima micro-needling pen is used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, enlaged pores, loose skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- Up to 8000 RPM
- 5 Speed Level
- Adjustable dial with needle depth ranging from 0mm - 2.5mm allows treatment that adapts to your skin concerns
- More economical than the derma roller, you just need to recharge the pen and replace cartridges after each use
- With two interchangeable batteries, the Dr. Pen Ultima A6 can be used plugged in or cordlessly
- Dr. Pen uses sterile, individually-sealed, disposable needle cartridges for optimal safety
Dr.Pen Ultima A6 Professional Wireless Rechargeable Microneedle Skin Care Tool
Do you feel like you've tried all the cosmetics and creams on the market and still looking for that perfect solution?
Say Hello to the Dr. Pen Ultima A6. An effective, economical and professional skincare tool that leaves you feeling and looking better. Helps you achieve the appearance of healthier and more beautiful skin.
Take skin of all ages to a new level with the Dr. Pen Ultima A6 and feel confident in your new skin!
Benefits include - Improved appearance of:
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss & Alopecia
- Tattoo Removal
- Sun Damage & Melasma
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
- Reduced cost compared with multiple treatments performed at a salon
- Visual and noticeable cosmetic improvement in a few days from the first treatment due to exfoliating effect
- Minimal downtime
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of ingredients
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
Dr.Pen Ultima A6 Instructions
Please read our instruction guide here.
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to use
- Sterilise cartridges before use
- Wash and dry skin to remove all makeup, dirt and lotions
- Move in small circles or a criss cross motion over the desired area 2-4 times
- Apply non-irritating moisturiser or repairing serum after use
- It's advisable to patch test area before use
- For any concerns, please contact a health professional
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On acne or irritated skin
- If irritation occurs
In the box:
- 1x Dr.Pen A6 Device
- 2x lithium ion batteries
- 2x 12 needle cartridges
- 1x AU Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x travel case
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.